Tuesday Revival 4/27/10


What a great illustration about our Christian walk! As we move from the moment of salvation to conformation at the end of life through the process of transformation, there are many decisions that we have to make. If we are constantly telling the Lord no (as the rich young ruler did in Mark 10) we will never be able to live in a state of revival. Our answer needs to be yes when God shows us something that needs to be added to our lives or changed in our lives. I pray that my answers will always be YES when God shows me areas of transformation in my own life!

Click HERE to listen to the sermon again.

2 comments:

  1. I learned that you cant let your possessions come between you and God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a blessings...havimg a burden for youth.1Timothy 4:12

    ReplyDelete